I Was Going to Say Something...


Front Page
Email me



On the Big Screen



The Mist
Juno
The Darjeeling Limited
3:10 to Yuma
Superbad
You Kill Me
Eagle vs Shark
The Lives of Others
Knocked Up
First Snow


On the Little Screen

Sonatine
The Ringer
Accepted
Shrek The Third
Happy Feet


Recent Books



Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth
Don't Let's Go To The Dogs Tonight: An African Childhood
Scribbling the Cat
Death in Paradise
Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned


News sources that you probably already have bookmarked

Washington Post
The Economist
New York Times
The Financial Times
Far Eastern Economic Review
Metafilter


Five Random DC Bloggers




Archives

Archives



Comments courtesy of YACCS


Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've had so many political phone calls. I've had at least a dozen people knocking on my door to talk to me personally about this election. Yesterday I came home to a door hanger reminding me to "vote tomorrow." Today I came home to another door hanger reminding me to "vote today." In the 30 minutes I have been home I have had yet another phone call and another person at the door reminding me to vote. I haven't missed an election since I turned 18. I've already voted. Leave me alone already!

Maybe I'll hang out at the gym until 7pm.

Hastily composed at 4:54 PM | link |





Comments by: YACCS